Management of personal data.
The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 and the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
1. Responsible for the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User’s personal account and its navigation on the Site, the Person in charge of the processing of Personal Data is: The CC Lab concept box. https: //laboiteconcept.com is represented by Timothée Cagniard, his legal representative
As responsible for the processing of the data it collects, CCLAB – La Boite concept undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is up to the Customer to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consent, complete information on the processing of their personal data and maintain a record of treatments in line with reality.
Whenever CCLAB – La Boite concept processes Personal Data, CCLAB – La Boite concept takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which https: //laboiteconcept.com processes them.
2. Purpose of the data collected
CCLAB – La Boite concept may process all or part of the data:
- to enable navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services and services ordered by the user: login and use of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking …): computer hardware used for navigation, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve the navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on CCLAB – La Boite concept email address
to carry out communication campaigns (sms, mail): phone number, email address
CCLAB – La Boite concept does not market your personal data which are therefore only used by necessity or for statistical purposes and analyzes.
3. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, Users of CCLAB – La Boite concept have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of the data of Users right of locking or erasing data of the Users of a personal nature (article 17 of the RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is forbidden
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 RGPD)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (Article 21 RGPD)
- right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD)
- right to define the fate of the data of the Users after their death and to choose to whom CCLAB – La Boite concept will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third which they will have previously designated
As soon as CCLAB – La Boite concept becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, CCLAB – La Boite concept undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to fulfill a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how CCLAB – La Boite concept uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify or oppose their treatment, the User can contact CCLAB – La Boite concept in writing to the following address :
The CC Lab Concept Box – DPO, Timothée Cagniard
269 Mentaberrikoborda Road 64480 Ustaritz.
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he / she would like CCLAB – La Boite concept to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (credit card). identity or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on CCLAB – La Boite concept by law, particularly with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of CCLAB – La Boite concept may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/en/complaints).
4. Non-disclosure of personal data
CCLAB – La Boite concept is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as “unsuitable” by the European Commission without informing the client beforehand . However, CCLAB – La Boite concept remains free from the choice of its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD: n ° 2016 -679).
CCLAB – La Boite concept undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer’s Information is brought to the attention of CCLAB – La Boite concept, it shall promptly inform the Customer and notify him of the corrective measures taken. In addition, CCLAB – La Boite concept does not collect any “sensitive data”.
The Personal Data of the User may be processed by subsidiaries of CCLAB – La Boite concept and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to the data of the Users of CCLAB – La Boite concept are mainly the agents of our customer service.
5. Types of data collected
CCLAB – La Boite concept also collects information that improves the user experience and provides contextualized advice:
name, first name, email, language, country
These data are kept for a maximum period of 9 months after the end of the contractual relationship